The Amos Group Terms and Conditions of Use
These Terms and Conditions describe important information applicable to the use of The Amos Group.com websites (“Website”) and its subscription services, which are owned by The Amos Group, LLC. (“The Amos Group”). The Website and all services provided by The Amos Group are collectively the "Services" in these Terms and Conditions.
These terms and conditions apply not only to you and your employer, but to anyone acting on your behalf, such as an employee, staff member, or administrator (hereafter, “you” or “your”).
Use of the Website or Service indicates your acceptance to the terms below, which then becomes a binding contract between you and The Amos Group.
You expressly understand and agree that:
1. Ownership of Data and the Services:
The Services provided by The Amos Group to you is based on public data or communications provided by school districts, a public entity, or others, to The Amos Group or to other users (“Data”), which The Amos Group uses to provide its Services. The Amos Group claims no ownership rights in this underlying Data, but is the owner of the Services and the various formats in which such Data is presented to you when using the Services. Because The Amos Group does not create the underlying Data, you agree that The Amos Group is not responsible for its accuracy or completeness or responsible for the content of any communication.
2. Conditions on Use of the Services.
Your use of the Services is at your own risk and subject to all of the following restrictions and conditions:
- You understand that The Amos Group reserves the right to monitor all activities on the Website in an effort to provide reasonable security to our users and business partners;
- Information obtained from the Services, including the Data, cannot be redistributed without The Amos Group’s written consent. Providing Data to any other person or entity violates your agreement with The Amos Group and The Amos Group's rights in the Data; and
3. Third Party Websites.
The Website may be linked from, or contain links to, third party websites and services that are not owned or controlled by The Amos Group, and it has no control over them, and it assumes no responsibility for anything relating to third party websites or services, and so you waive any claims against The Amos Group relating to or arising out of your use of third party websites or services.
4. Limitations on The Amos Group Liability.
By using the Services, you agree that The Amos Group’s liability is limited as follows:
- Because The Amos Group compiles the Data from information obtained from external sources which cannot be independently verified or creates the Data by relaying the communications from other users, The Amos Group does not warrant or guaranty its accuracy, timeliness or completeness nor is it responsible for the content of any communications;
- The Amos Group provides no warranties or guarantees about the Services, including express or implied warranties of accuracy, timeliness, completeness, delay, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and you accept the Services and your use “as is” and “as available;”
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, and except for intentional acts or gross negligence, you waive any claims against The Amos Group relating to or arising out of the Services or its performance, whether in contract, tort, statutory or otherwise, and The Amos Group is not liable for your use or inability to use the Services or any damages caused by it;
- The Amos Group is not liable for direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or special damages under any theory of recovery, regardless of their foreseeability, and any damages you may have are limited by the fees The Amos Group has earned by your use of the Services or the Website;
- The Amos Group is not liable for any damages caused by others, including those providing services or products through the Services or other users of the Services; and
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless The Amos Group from any losses, damages, claims, actions, suits, or demands, (including reasonable attorneys' fees) which are asserted against or imposed upon or suffered by The Amos Group as a result of your acts, omissions or breach of this Agreement, or your use of the Services or the Website.
5. Governing Law and Venue.
You agree that this agreement is made in, governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without reference to choice of law principles and you expressly consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of Charlotte County, Florida.
6. Entire Agreement, No Additional Terms.
You agree that this is the entire agreement concerning your use of the Services and it supersedes any other communications and or agreements concerning it and that this agreement cannot be amended without The Amos Group’s consent.
7. Other Provisions.
You understand and agree:
- Neither this Agreement nor any part may be assigned, sublicensed or otherwise transferred by you without The Amos Group's prior written consent;
- This Agreement is binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the legal successors and assigns of the parties;
- If any provision of this Agreement is found to be void, invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the validity and enforceability of the other provisions will not be affected and any unenforceable provision shall be modified and interpreted to be enforceable to the fullest extent possible so as to best accomplish the intent of such provision;
- Neither party shall be deemed to be liable for any provisions under this Agreement for failures in performance resulting from acts or events beyond the reasonable control of the party;
- Failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement is not a waiver of the provision or of the right to enforce the provision later; and
- These terms and conditions may change without notice and you agree to be bound by any changed terms upon their posting unless you inform us otherwise in writing.
©2022 The Amos Group, LLC. All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions Effective 4/16/2020
If you have any questions regarding our Terms and Conditions, please contact us at: email@example.com